asJesuswalked.com offers a FREE weekly inbox magazine that provides a chronological summary of the events and teaching from the life of Jesus of Nazareth.
Here's what you'll get in the weekly email summary:
- The events from the life of Jesus from the Gospels will be presented chronologically and summarized in terms of their date, context, and location
- A succinct summary of Jesus' teaching will consider His offer of the kingdom as well as His mission to give His life as a payment for sin
- Practical insight on how to apply each passage is provided where you can immediately start to apply Jesus' teachings to your life
- After applying Jesus' instruction, you will be able to ...
- read a New Testament passage about Jesus and confidently explain it to others
- grow in expressing selfless love to others based on Jesus' teachings, not primarily focused on your own concerns but seeking others' best interests
- grow in your faith, becoming more confident in God's path for you as you walk through life's difficult circumstances
Sign up and we'll provide some additional materials:
- We'll send you three Infographics on how to pray to God, the Good News of God's grace, and a table that summarizes the path we will follow as we go through this journey
- Also available are two Research Reports on relevant and important topics about the life of Jesus -
- receive an introduction on the ministry and message of Jesus that provides important background information on Jesus' life, the Gospels, people groups, and geography
- learn about the seemingly hidden and surprising storyline that unifies Genesis to Revelation
- More encouraging stuff along the way ...
- And, did I mention that this is all free.
Who prepares the weekly content:
- This site is the creation of Todd Mathis, M.Div., M.B.A., who has taught the life of Christ in local churches and internationally to pastors, to renew interest and focus on understanding and applying Jesus' teachings so that we can walk "as He walked." (1 John 2:6)
- "I've known Todd Mathis for over 20 years. His ability to analyze Scriptural truth and present its application to our daily lives is simply phenomenal. I can't recommend asJesuswalked.com enough!" Dr. Ken Robinson, Chaplain, USAF (Ret.)
- "The famous question, 'What would Jesus do?' -- WWJD -- is answered in a new Biblical resource, asJesuswalked.com. Todd Mathis, one of my former students, explores the life of Jesus Christ expositing the Scriptures with unique precision and unfolds the multi-faceted and multi-layered story of the life and ministry of Jesus. I know Todd and highly endorse this resource. It will lead you into a deeper appreciation of the matchless grace of God." Fred Chay, Ph.D,, Dean (Doctor of Ministry Program) and Professor of Theology, Grace School of Theology